Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New things

Today was my second day of from break. It was significantly less productive than yesterday, but that is ok I think. I did take my bike to the bike shop today. I was getting some really weird and strong vibrations through the drive train. As the bike mechanic put it "your chain is totally wasted." One shiny new chain later, I was back on the road. As luck would have it, one of the roads I bike on was being repaved. The steam roller pulled off and I was the road's first traffic. The pavement was still steaming and there were no bumps. I think all the construction workers were a bit confused and amused. I was really tired so I probably looked pretty sad.

Penny is currently walking all over Liz on the bed, but she is asleep and doesn't realize what is going on...and now Penny thinks that Liz's cellphone/alarm clock is a toy so I need to go stop her from playing with it.

1 comment:

Megan Menkveld said...

I would like to see a picture of Penny.