Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday morning headaches

For some reason I get pretty bad headaches on Saturday mornings a lot of the time. I don't know if it is because of there is a different level of stress on Saturday or if is because I sleep in a bit later than usual. Maybe it is some other reason that I haven't thought of. The last few weeks have been particularly bad ones involving nausea. I think that if they were happening not on Saturdays I'd go to the doctor, since they are so systematic I'm not as worried. Thankfully, Excedrin takes care of them within a few hours and then I'm good to go.

Liz is usually running or working on Saturday mornings, which is good because I can turn off all the lights (which usually makes my headaches worse). By the time she comes home I'm usually on the up and up and ready to act human again.

The bike club has a new sponsor! SRAM is one of the major producers of bike components. I currently have SHIMANO on my bike, but I'm thinking about taking the plunge and going with only a double ring on the front and a higher performance group set. I don't know though; why tamper with something that seems to work just fine? Maybe I'll save the money and spend it on something more worthwhile.

I haven't gone on my ride today. I'll wait till this afternoon when it is a bit warmer.


No comments: