Sunday, August 29, 2010

Heat wave?

You can't really tell, but the picture is a field of cuddly looking goats(clicking on the picture helps a lot). They seemed both terrified and super curious about me. Today's ride was down right awful. 92 degrees is a bit too hot for me. I cut my ride by 4 miles and still had trouble mustering up the energy to get home (don't worry..I did get home). I think it was a rough ride because of the wind, heat, tired mind, and tired body. Luckily tomorrow will be an easy ride.

I ran out of water with 10 miles to go so I did something I've never done before. I stopped at a house because the family was having a water fight in the front yard, and asked to use their hose to fill up. The mom was super nice and got me cold water form inside. I hate stopping, but I was starting to feel a bit dehydrated so it was ultimately the correct choice. I don't think I've ever tasted cold water that was so refreshing!

Goats!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: