Sunday, November 7, 2010

Run Down

Liz is out of town this weekend to visit family up in Chicago. It is weird being home alone. I've just been eating left overs and trying really hard not to make a huge mess of the apt in her absence. (trying doesn't equal succeeding, so I'll be cleaning up this afternoon in a big way.)

This morning I played in the praise band at church for the first time. It went ok. I wasn't the only acoustic playing, so that helped calm me down a whole lot. There is one song that I worked out a cool picking line to go over top of the other guitar's strumming. I think everyone liked it. All in all it well enough to do it again in the future.

I have and haven't been biking a lot lately. I'm sort of in a Mon, Wed, Thurs groove. I could have biked this weekend, but I was either dreaming of biking or doing homework. Maybe I'll get outside tomorrow.

Last thing, the prelim process is the worst. Without Liz's help, I am sure that I would not be able to finish it. Thank goodness we are already married and she is stuck with me!!!

No comments: