Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ride report

I went outside today. Not to much to report. It was about 35 degrees and I got a little cold especially in the chin and knee areas. I would have been fine expect for the wind. I went for about 20 miles and saw that my odometer clicked past 700 miles. Random fact... most pro riders ride between 20,000 and 25,000 miles every year. Makes my 700 so far seem pretty small.

I also saw a hawk, a fisherman, and some dogs. There were four children sitting on a trampoline who saw me and yelled "hey biker dude" I felt pretty good about that.

Tomorrow should be a bit warmer so I hope that I'll be able to get out again.

Oh boy... the Colts just lost. Liz and I are both convinced tat it is due to the Lucas Oil stadium curse. All those penalties make my head spin.





That's right Payton Manning. You lost.

No comments: