Saturday, March 31, 2012

Today's ride

Here are two pictures from today's ride. It was chilly, and I didn't want to go (It meant that I had to skip a nap with a certain lady to whom I am married). In the end though, it was good that I went. I did a solid 30 miles. Here is a picture from the largest hill of the day. You will notice that it is an overpass. I also took a picture of my shadow.

On the way home I had to stop at stop sign in the middle of the country because a run down yellow construction van had the right of way. As I watched it pass in front of me, it suddenly started playing music! Once it was past me, the music stopped. That's when I realized that the van was no construction van at all. It was one of the shadiest looking ice cream trucks that I have ever seen. But! it played its music just for me. How cool is that?!? The happy feeling was fleeting since I shortly thereafter became both cold and tired.

No comments: