Friday, February 19, 2010

Transition

I've been biking on and off since my last post. A few times outside, but mostly on the trainer. I've moved from base miles to getting more speed work into each ride. I think it will take me awhile to get back into going fast. My legs feel tired. I have pictures to post of some rides, but nothing exciting since it is cold outside and Indiana.

I'm waiting for my first client of the day. Friday's are always busy because I have two clients in the morning and an assessment session in the afternoon. By the time I get home, I pretty whipped. The bright side is that I'm not sure how much work I'd be getting done on Friday's if I didn't have to meet with clients. I think the temptation to start the weekend would be overpowering.

That's all from here. Back to prepping for the exposures I am planning to do with my second client.



No comments: