Sunday, February 28, 2010

I Am Not Lost! I Think?

The roads dried out today so I bundled up and went out for a ride. I learned a little bit about my training routine.
1.I'm never again eating eggs and bacon on the same day I plan on riding my bike.
2. In addition, I'm not to eat a whole frozen pizza by myself ever again under any circumstances. I did let Liz have a piece of the pizza, but it didn't help.

So I had a bit of heartburn, but I fully admit that I deserved it.


Here is the picture of the day. It was at the base of the big hill that I ride up. It is a good sized hill, and you can see a bit of it in the background (the hill, not the road I bike up). It made me feel good that total strangers knew that I wasn't lost. I'm on their road, and as long as I drive safe everything will be ok.



No comments: