Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Did it

I biked.. I know that may not surprise you, but it does me. I don't have a lot of time to write tonight since I have a pseudo deadline for a paper revision. So without further adieu, here are the facts.

Time on bike: 65 minutes
Workout: 5 minutes rest followed by 10 minutes just under threshold repeated 4 times
Movie of choice: The Italian Job
Position of Liz: Couch
Number of tissues used: 7
Amount of water consumed: 0
Amount of Gin consumed: 1 water bottle (don't tell Liz)
Number of times falling of my stationary bike: it's a secret

Just under threshold = going hard enough where its hard to talk, but easy enough to go for 10 minutes

Here is the next jersey picture in the series. I like this one because it unzips the full length which is a nice feature in my opinion.

Tired Nathan



Cold Nathan


The "Nathan can somehow spill dinner on the back of a jersey that he isn't wearing" phenomenon. (bottom left, just below the sprocket)


No comments: