Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Waiting for the bus

I decided to take the bus this morning. I decided that the things that I need to do at school could wait till 9:30am. Hurray and lucky me. Now I have 10 minutes before I have to go stand out in the cold waiting for the bus.

Day number one of the semester went well, but it sure made me tired. I saw my two child clients and while both sessions were productive, both were exhausting for different reasons. I was so exhausted that I haven't even done the hour of paper work afterwards (it's waiting for me at school).

I'm trying to set aside Tuesday and Thursday to work on my research and prelim. I've already violated this rule by putting of my clinic paper work for today. It was short lived, but I'm still going to try my best to separate out my clinical days and school days. Today's goal is to work on my prelim, TA a class, and work on revising a paper on military reintegration. Sounds fun.

I'm going to get on the bike tonight. I'm going to do it. You all are my witnesses. I'll even post another Purdue Jersey picture from my slowly expanding collection. Lucky you.

Well, that's was a pretty dry post, but that's all I've got. Now it's time to go do that work.


No comments: